Tuesday, 29 September 2009

My First Day of Uni

Today I finally began my classes! It's just felt like a vacation really until now. Today I had my beginning latin course and my Rise of the Avant Garde. I was a bit scared, tell the truth, because I really didn't know what to expect, you know? I'm sure it's going to be challenging, but for some reason I had this idea in my head that I was going to be way in over my head. I may be speaking too soon, but so far it seems that it will be manageable.

I liked my professors very much and the classes seem as though they are going to be fun (I wasn't sure that I was going to like my Avant Garde class - again I may be getting ahead of myself - but I think I'm going to!). Now I have the rest of the day off, so I think I'll be a good little student and get started on some studying and homework :)

My friends and I are planning to go to the Globe theater next week to see "As You Like It". I'm very excited for that! I'll keep you updated. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment