Thursday, 17 December 2009

Fakesgiving!

I nearly forgot about our Thanksgiving feast! Or should I say Fakesgiving, since the holiday isn't really legit in this country.... Anyway we had a wonderful feast! We had a big group, of about 12 I believe! John (of London), Tom (of DC), Zack, Bouquette, and Jale (of Zurich), Marie and Jerry (of Paris), Daniel (of Dalton), and of course us Londoners (I'm going to include myself in that group haha). It was great fun! There was probably 50 pounds of stuffing, 2 turkeys, mushy peas (actually quite good!) and other wonderful concoctions. I baked 2 pies all by myself, homemade crusts and all! I was very nervous. I've never made a pie all on my own before. They turned out well, though :) There were of course enough left overs so I could take some back to school with me. I think they fed me for about 2 days haha! Anyway, I think a good time was had by all. I know I did. Just wanted to share my Turkey day experience with you. Thanks for reading - again... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment