Tuesday, 22 September 2009

I Have Arrived!

Greetings everyone from London town! I'm not really sure how to do this blog thing, but it's been strongly suggested that I create one. Therefore, here it goes... I suppose...

Today, this 22nd day of September in 2009, is my 6th day in England. Tomorrow will be the 1 week marker of my stay. I must admit that the beginning was harder than I expected it would be. I had a bit of a rough time adjusting and meeting new people. Not to worry, though. It's getting better and easier all the time.

For those of you that may need an update, I'm in my 3rd year of college now and this fall I am studying at Roehampton University in London. There are, I want to say, about 100 of us international students (ha it's strange to think of myself as an international student). I've met some very cool people from all over the world, and I can tell already that it is going to be a fantastic experience.

I have not yet started my classes. In fact my classes don't start for another week - strange I know. However, there have been a lot of events and such to keep us all busy. The fact that each college on campus has it's own bar is a contributing factor, I believe. I know I'm a bit behind on relaying all my activities and adventures, but that is soon to come so stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I just signed up as a follower, how about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha very nice. Thank you dad :)

    ReplyDelete