This past Saturday, Roehampton hosted an even for international students called Photo Frenzy. We all gathered in the morning and formed into groups of 8 or 9. We were given a list of questions about famous landmarks in and about London and we were to take pictures of the answers.
My group consisted of about 6 other American girls and 2 German girls. It was such a fun, and long, day!!! I think I saw everything I'd seen in a week when I visited here last, in one day this time! It was exhausting but a very fun time. My group was great. We got along great. We were also given a free transportation pass so getting ALL around London didn't cost us a fortune! We we finally finished, some of us retired in a little Italian restaurant for wine and pizza. It was such a fun day! If you would like to see some pictures, I could post some on here. However, if you have Facebook just take a look there :)
We saw the London Eye, 10 Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, Tower of London, and the list goes on and on and on....
ReplyDeleteSo when do we see a pic of you in the new hat?
ReplyDeletehaha I will send you one. I was hoping that I could post pictures on my blog but I haven't figured that out yet - don't know if I even can, really.
ReplyDelete